Hi again everyone. Been a while, huh? With the new anime season just around the corner though, you can expect new posts again pretty shortly. In the meantime, this is a much-needed update about life, my blog, and where I intend to take things from here. Continue reading
A new blogging project for Otaku Lounge is in the works, and I’d like your input. Continue reading
I’ve been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by FiddleTwix from The Anime Madhouse – thank you so much!
The award rules are as follows:
– Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
– Share 5 facts about yourself.
– Nominate 15-20 other bloggers and add their links.
– Notify the bloggers you nominated.
– Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
At first I was going to go for something along more obvious lines, but then I realised I’d actually rather not write about anything at all to do anime, Japan, or blogging for change. Continue reading
This post is a lot more on the personal side than I’m normally comfortable with on Otaku Lounge, and usually there’d also be the customary question to the readers at the end. However, having being inspired for the first time to write directly about this topic, I thought I’d forgo the question this time and instead invite people to make a post of their own on what blogging, or more specifically blogging about anime, means to them. Continue reading
I actually had no idea that this was existed until just now, because I’m not really In The Know about these sorts of things. However, the fabulous Brittany who runs the equally fabulous San’in Monogatari nominated me for this award, and I’m only too happy to participate. For those readers also unfamiliar, here’s the idea:
The Liebster award is intended to give some exposure to small blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer. Continue reading