Hi everyone. It’s a non-anime/Japan post this week since a) I’m still in the process of attempting to settle down here and the transition has been pretty rough, and b) I was nominated the Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Bobble Anime. Continue reading
I’ve been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by FiddleTwix from The Anime Madhouse – thank you so much!
The award rules are as follows:
– Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
– Share 5 facts about yourself.
– Nominate 15-20 other bloggers and add their links.
– Notify the bloggers you nominated.
– Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
At first I was going to go for something along more obvious lines, but then I realised I’d actually rather not write about anything at all to do anime, Japan, or blogging for change. Continue reading
I actually had no idea that this was existed until just now, because I’m not really In The Know about these sorts of things. However, the fabulous Brittany who runs the equally fabulous San’in Monogatari nominated me for this award, and I’m only too happy to participate. For those readers also unfamiliar, here’s the idea:
The Liebster award is intended to give some exposure to small blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer. Continue reading