Yes, it’s back for the fourth year running – the awards that are 100% objective and clearly the only ones in the anime industry with any relevance. Continue reading
Back for the third year running, and super-objective as always. Clearly these are the only awards in the anime industry that matter. Continue reading
I’ve been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by FiddleTwix from The Anime Madhouse – thank you so much!
The award rules are as follows:
– Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
– Share 5 facts about yourself.
– Nominate 15-20 other bloggers and add their links.
– Notify the bloggers you nominated.
– Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
At first I was going to go for something along more obvious lines, but then I realised I’d actually rather not write about anything at all to do anime, Japan, or blogging for change. Continue reading
That’s right, the AAA is back for an unprecedented two years running, and I’m all ready to dish out the only awards in the anime blogging circuit that really matter while simultaneously snubbing any titles that failed to live up to my own arbitrary expectations. Continue reading
Nope, this isn’t just a 3-month late post. I have a couple of reasons for doing this now as opposed to having done it back at the end of last year, and for once, procrastination isn’t one of them. Continue reading
I actually had no idea that this was existed until just now, because I’m not really In The Know about these sorts of things. However, the fabulous Brittany who runs the equally fabulous San’in Monogatari nominated me for this award, and I’m only too happy to participate. For those readers also unfamiliar, here’s the idea:
The Liebster award is intended to give some exposure to small blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are as follows:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer. Continue reading