I’ve been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by FiddleTwix from The Anime Madhouse – thank you so much!
The award rules are as follows:
– Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
– Share 5 facts about yourself.
– Nominate 15-20 other bloggers and add their links.
– Notify the bloggers you nominated.
– Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
At first I was going to go for something along more obvious lines, but then I realised I’d actually rather not write about anything at all to do anime, Japan, or blogging for change.
1. I quite like the smell of coffee but have never liked the taste.
2. I have a pretty huge collection of earrings. They’re usually the only kind of jewellery I wear, and I often buy them whenever I travel overseas as mementos for myself or presents for other people.
3. I once kissed a seal. I don’t remember much of the encounter other than it being very wet and smelling powerfully of fish. Other animal encounters I’ve had include being head-butted to the ground by a sheep and chased through the woods by a wild pig. Good times.
4. I never once believed Santa was real, but I did believe in the tooth fairy for a while. My family was living pretty close to the city’s ferry terminal at the time, so I thought the tooth fairy was some kind of tiny boat – hence the glass of water on the bench that us kids put our baby teeth into.
5. I really wanted to be a mermaid when I grew up. Needless to say, that particular career choice never panned out.
I’m not going to nominate 15-20 bloggers, ‘cos I’m just a rebel like that, but here are some people I’d love to see post a few random facts about themselves if they feel so inclined: